Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crafterly weekend!

It’s one of those rare occasions in which the BF and I are not together for the weekend. To avoid panic and boredom (and an overdose of Dexter), I decided to start and finish some projects I’ve been eyeing up.

Glitter up
The DIY blogs are full of MiuMiu-inspired glitter shoes at the moment and I had my eye on these Topshop babies for a while now. How fortunate that I happen to have an almost identical pair of brown boots in my wardrobe. I’ll be transforming them into pink glitter boots!

It’s a wrap
Spotted on catwalks and around the blogshere, these easy-to-make, wrapped rope necklaces are sure to add a touch of summer to your winter wardrobe. I’m making a load to wear together or seperate, as a burst of colour.

Embroidery 101
My first embroidery project is coming along nicely and I hope to finish this weekend. It turned out to be a lot easier than I first thought, hurrah!
I will keep you posted of my three fab weekend makes, that will definitely keep me out of boredom’s way.

No comments:

Post a Comment