Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fun in the snow








Coat  Zara
Scarf Studio Ruig
Hat Found

Last Friday I got a call from my ex-flatmate (who has sadly left us for London) whether I fancied a spot of ice skating on the Amsterdam canals. As an almost fully-fledged Dutch person, I couldn't refuse. So off we went to the Vondelpark where the ponds were completely frozen. Unfortunately we couldn't find any skates for hire and had to take turns on W's Noren (weird-looking skates). I say take turns, actually I skated for about 10 seconds as I am terrified of falling flat on my face! It was a beautiful day and we ended up drinking Glühwein on the Prinsengracht and going on a massive shopping spree after to warm up! Talk about a once in a lifetime experience.

On another note, how happy am I with my new iPhone which has a pretty awesome camera. See pics above.





No comments:

Post a Comment