Monday, April 2, 2012

New In - OPI Holland Collection




I am always very excited after placing an order with my favourite Ebay shop: Justpolish. Although I know it will take up to three weeks to arrive, it's well worth the wait as OPI varnishes go for a fraction of the price in the US (compared to the limited sale points here in Amsterdam). In addition to fashion and lifestyle blogs, I like to keep up with the nailpolish blogs and couldn't wait to get my hands (or indeed nails) on the new OPI Holland collection. With names like Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Thanks a Windmillion and Pedal Faster Suzi!, who could resist?
My favourite so far is the hot pink Kiss me on my Tulips, which seems to have a bluish undertone and seems almost neon in sunlight. With the current weather situation, bright nails will definitely be cheering me up this week!

Nelly.com/nl

No comments:

Post a Comment