Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Nails

Catrice Bye, Bye Birdy! and Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah!
Excuse my (in blogosphere terms extremely long) absence from the blog. Call it laziness, call it lack of inspiration or just call it being crazy busy at work, call it what you want. To get you in the mood for summer which has finally reared its sleepy head, here is my latest attempt at some fun nail art. For a truly great nail art blog visit Pshiit. I wore this out to a festival over the weekend (De Zon for those in the know) and won a couple of smiles. Unfortunately I had to cover it up for my stage debut yesterday at Pakhuis de Zwijger – more on that later.
In other nail-related news, the Nicki Minaj for OPI collection is on its way in its entirety as we speak.
Here's a picture of Lin and me at the silent disco (hence the headphones)!


Nelly.com/nl

No comments:

Post a Comment