Friday, May 4, 2012

Reading list


These two just in (May issue of NL Vogue and The Pop-Up Generation by Lidewij Edelkoort). I am going to be brutally honest here and go out on a limb to say, I am not overly impressed with the Dutch Vogue. So shoot me. They have delivered late twice already and I am finding the articles aren't living up to my expectations. Maybe I'm not quite the target market, maybe it's just my taste. Let's hope I can get more into the Vogue vibe as I was early to jump on the bandwagon getting my subscribsion (and missing out on Crème de la Mer!). 
Also on my kitchen table is trendforecaster Lidewij Edelkoort's latest nugget, named The Pop-Up Generation. I'm looking forward to reviewing this one for work and it seems to be right up my alley as I've already spotted the word DIY!


Zalando Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment