Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sale wishes

I had a right old grumble this week when I saw Net-a-Porter had started their sale (early I might add) but this month really doesn't allow any designer buys. Anyway, a girl can dream so here are my picks from the sale.

Clockwise from left: Maison Martin Margiela vest, Acne leather biker jacket, Jimmy Choo booties, Belle Sigerson Morrison sandals, Isabel Marant tunic, Proenza Schouler bag

I am of the opinion that sale time is the best time to buy investment pieces, focussing on basic items which will last (and a sneaky splurge item such as this Proenza Schouler bag which you will love for its uniqueness). How I never met this Margiela vest before is beyond me, but now I am in love. The Acne and Isabel have been long-term crushes along with the Choos. I need Choos in my life. I also need a new place to live so maybe stay away from anything to do with Choos, or shoes for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment