Tuesday, January 29, 2013

On Order/ My first Wang's



Above: Resort 2013 lookbook Below: The Jill
He's labelled the new King of cool, every self-respecting blogger owns at least one piece from his (affordable) line and he seems to epitomize street style. I'm talking of course about Alexander Wang, New York's finest dare I say 'American sportswear' designer.

I have always wanted to own a simple white T by the man himself but found inflated import prices so ludicrous I just never bothered. Last year though I bought a pair of tweed joggers, completely outside my comfort zone (consisting mainly of skinny jeans) and have found myself wearing them inside and out on a weekly basis.

After coveting many a pair of Wang boots I have finally decided to take the plunge and order a pair, before they sell out worldwide. These leather and white rubber cut-out boots are so clean and kooky, they should take me from winter to summer and back again and by the looks of it will suit trousers short and long. I am no longer defending myself. Jill, you are my latest quest, I shall see you on my feet next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment