Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Look for summer

I am a sucker for a great British brand and often find myself perusing the online racks of Topshop, River Island and, of course New Look. When asked to participate in a competition to choose you favourite look for summer, who was I to say no? I have always been a great fan of the brand's shoe lounge and for this great competition have chosen some of my favourite items to brighten up a summer's day.

Clockwise from left: Denim gilet, lace dress, studded bag, woven sandals, studded boots, fringe bag, heart-shaped sunnies

For me, this summer is all about cute white lace dresses, grunged up a little with cool accessories such as fringe, denim, studs and leather. For a day out in the park I would grab the fringed bag and woven sandals (comfy!), or opt for the gilet, studded boots and bag and heart-shaped sunnies for an on-trend festival look. I am head-over-heels with this fringe bag and if I win, it will definitely be the first thing in my shopping basket, fingers crossed!


womens_categories11

No comments:

Post a Comment