Friday, June 8, 2012

New In: H&M WaterAid

I stumbled upon yet another awesome H&M charity collection the other day while browsing my inbox. WaterAid enables the world’s poorest people to gain access to safe water, sanitation and improves hygiene, always a good thing if you ask me.
As I'm not into giving to charity the traditional way – being harassed in front of the super market by collectors that is – I'm happy to pay a little more for clothes if 25% of the profit goes to charity. Here here are my WaterAid picks:




All images WaterAid via H&M.com
The Hawaii prints and nod to the 1950s through high-waisted shorts and bralets are completely on trend and remind me of Stella McCartney meets D&G meets your local vintage boutique. I also ordered the bikini and swimsuit but the sizing was all wrong for me. Incidentally I didn't think the dress would suit me that well but turned out to be my favourite – and most flattering – piece.

What do you think of charity collections? Are you on board with the guilt-free shopping trend?



01. Banner Dames Zomer 728 x 90

No comments:

Post a Comment