Saturday, December 17, 2011

Karen Millen specs

Cycling in Amsterdam can be treacherous at the best of times with its narrow cycle paths, suicidal pigeons and annoying 'bakfietsen' (bikes with huge wooden wheelbarrows attached to them) but when a seagull decides to empty its bowels on you, well that's just not on. I was on my way to pick up my Karen Millen for Specsavers glasses - for which I was generously given a voucher by the PR - when this incident occurred and my outfit was ruined. Luckily, the seagull pooped on my jumper and I was able to cover it up.
The Outfit before seagul feces

Shirt and jumper H&M
Jacket vintage
PU jeans Vero Moda
Boots ZARA
Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs



Stud and chain bracelet Primark
Panther print bangle Accessorize
Ring Otazu
Nails O.P.I. Designer de Better and Rainbow Connection
On a happier note, the glasses turned out great and can't wait to start wearing them!



Glasses Karen Millen
Jumper vintage
Skull earrings Pieces

Last but not least I would advise against wearing PU or leather trousers if cycling for more than 5 minutes or if cycling fast, codeword sweatybetty.

1 comment:

  1. Heel erg mooie post! Goeie foto's! :D Waaaaah je hebt de tas!

    ReplyDelete