Saturday, December 17, 2011

Missoni SS2012 inspiration

Missoni SS 2012 courtesy of Style.com

After catching up on all the Spring/Summer 2012 fashion shows this week (I honestly didn't have the time before) I was inspired by these Missoni fringe necklaces. I haven't been able to find any good close-up pictures, but did find these great ones by Joomi Lim which mix fringe, crystals, gold and pearls. I have some burgundy fringe lying around somewhere (which I was going to attach to a jacket) and this seems like a perfect weekend DIY.
Necklaces from Joomi Lim

Also, I quite like this one shoulder affair which seems easy enough to make with an oversized tee and belt. And that vivid blue hue, just amazing!


Missoni SS 2012

Stay tuned for my version as well as a tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment