Friday, January 20, 2012

New Shoes

When the weather's horrible and a new season is on its way, what better way to cheer yourself up than with a new pair of shoes?
I have been coveting the impossible to find Isabel Marant Becket/Willow sneakers for over a year now and had found a suitable (and way more affordable) alternative in Ash's Birdy kicks. Unfortunately, they had been sold out everywhere as well, so imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon these babies the other day at monshowroom.com! Thanks to a concealed wedge heel, they look like regular high-top sneakers, yet give you a bit of extra height which is never a bad thing if you ask me!








On a more ladylike note, I came accross these Chanel-inspired (or was that Isabel Marant again?) pumps at H&M the other day and couldn't resist. They're surprisingly comfortable thanks to a rather low heel, and they made me feel ever so elegant walking around Amsterdam!

 



High-top sneakers: Ash
Pumps: H&M Trend


No comments:

Post a Comment